Thursday 28 June 2012

Confessions of a Concealaholic.

Look what arrived today!!! It took longer than I thought it would, but its total cuteness made up for it. I dove straight in and had a little mess around with all the products. I have decided straight away that 'Erase Paste' is a gift from God. It made the dark circles under my eyes disappear and even did a good job of making the scar on my cheek less obvious! I was so impressed! I LOVE this little kit, and will definitely be investing in full sized versions of some of the products when I run out :)
Beckey x

P.S - Mummy POREfessional and Baby POREfessional haha!! How cute ^_^

4 comments:

  1. I have Erase Paste in Medium, but it's far too pink for my skin tone, i might have to try another tone. Though the texture is really good and i love everything Benefit! x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am jealous! Lovely little suprise :)

    xo

    marissa florence

    www.stellabobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for a Liebster blog award :) check out my blog post to find out more about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their packaging is soo pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete