Thursday 26 July 2012

GlossyBox July 2012.

Drum roll please...

TA DAAAA!
I am really pleased with everything I got in this months box, and it's definitely made up for feeling a bit 'meh' about last months! Anyway, on to what was inside...

By far the star of the box, a HD brows 'brow & eyes' kit, full size and worth £19.95! I got "Bombshell" and because my eyebrows are very dark i'll probably only be able to use one of the colours on them, but I don't mind so much because the other three colours will be lovely as eyeshadows! deep!

Jelly Pong Pong "Irish Cream Pavlova" for lips and cheeks. This smells AMAZING. It's full sized and worth £10! It's not something I'd have bought for myself as I'm not a massive lip gloss fan, but I'm really happy I got it in my GlossyBox and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Mini Elizabeth Arden Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15. This is my second favourite item in the box! It also came with a few other Elizabeth Arden tester sachets. This cream smells lovely, and is a nice thin consistency which leaves your face feeling fresh. I'm applying it before bed and I'm looking forward to seeing how my skin feels in a week or so!

Finally a moisturiser-come-bronzer and a little shampoo. I'm looking forward to trying out the moisturiser and seeing how orange I turn out haha (kidding!), and shampoo is just shampoo to me but hey it's definitely something I'll use!
Overall I was very pleased and it brightened my day, as I've been quite poorly for the past week or so.

Did you receive a July GlossyBox? What did you think?
Beckey x




2 comments:

  1. I want to try HD brows so bad..Great looking products hun:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Just to not leave you in the dark, I am going to add your blog button this weekend! Thanks for the support. :)

    xo

    marissa florence

    ReplyDelete